Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Ramblings

I often get asked "How do you like working from home?" In short, I LOVE IT! I get to take care of my son while working! I get to put as much time and effort into my business as I want. If one week I want to do more, I call a sitter and do more work. If I want a few days off because I'm sick, or my son is sick, or I want to get away for a couple days, I CAN DO IT! No answering to a boss or corporate policies!

The best thing about working from home? I still get to be the primary caregiver, I am seeing all of his milestones, all while bringing in some extra income for our family. What could be better?! I also love the fact that when I do home parties, I get to "escape" for a few hours and have some adult time, which is something I missed while I was just a stay-at-home-mom.

I started with my first Direct Sales company when I was a full-time student and working 3 part time jobs. I was able to work around those schedules and do my business when I had the time. When I was a mom and became a Creative Memories Consultant, I was able to work around my family's schedule and determine how much time I wanted to spend away from my son.

It is a great opportunity with unlimited potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment