Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lots of Changes!

I am going to get back into this blogging thing. I was just put on modified bedrest this past week, so I need something to keep me busy while sitting on the recliner most of the day!

Creative Memories has been known as a pioneer in the scrapbooking industry. A lot of times, this fact scares people. So we are now focusing on Photo Solutions. We still have scrapbooking products, but we also have simple, quick solutions for people who just want to get their photos in a simple album or display.

So, I will begin posting photo tips that everyone can use. I will post about ways to celebrate your photos even if you "don't have the time" or "aren't creative enough".

Stay tuned! I will be updating every couple days from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment