Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Journey Into Scrapbooking

I always wanted to scrapbook. One year for Christmas, my grandmother had bought me over $300 worth of scrapbooking products. On our car ride home, the bin fell out of my dad's pickup truck and it was lost--gone forever. So I kind of forgot about scrapbooking. Then I became a mother.

I wanted to save all of the pictures of my son, but I was sick of sharing them online and not having any albums to display in my home. I decided I needed to look back into scrapbooking. Well, that was when I found Creative Memories and I realized I could buy the products for a discount! I could get great products for less than retail price! I signed up in December 2009.

I am a "simple" scrapbooker. I am not the frilly, intense, creative, take-hours-to-do-a-page scrapper. I want to get my pictures on the page, make the page look nice, and be done.

In this journey, I have also been trying to take better pictures. Who wants to put a washed-out photo in their albums?! I wanted a perfect picture and I know there are many people out there who need help discovering how to take better pictures.

That's what my blog is for. I will post tips for taking pictures. I will ask for input from my readers. I will post ideas for projects. I will give you the tools that you need to create beautiful albums that you can cherish forever.

You may always shop on my website here or email me here. I am here to help you on your journey of enjoying your pictures and albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment